Microservices Architecture Visibility for Security
Why is Microservice architecture critical for visibility into security?
What are the existing security threats of the microservice architecture?
1. Distributed nature of microservices
Transforming for Innovation and Sustainability securing future competitive advantage
2. Administration, access control, and data management
3. The continuous application modifications
How does the microservices architecture overcome security hurdles?
1. Security portals can be easily implemented
Frequently Asked Questions
2. Ability to deploy security patches instantly
3. Arrangement of uncomplicated codebases
4. Ability to integrate each service with Tokenization
Microservices Architecture Visibility for Security gives us the opportunity to modularize software applications and make them less complex. Apart from the enhanced productivity of the application and the ability to choose technologies as suited, the ability to overcome the security issues is a significant benefit of the microservices architecture. Security professionals must identify the existing threats of the microservices architecture and overcome them easily.