Fortinet Fortigate Enterprise Unified Threat Management Firewall
Fortinet Enterprise Unified Threat Management Firewall
With Fortigate, you get the value of a Fortinet appliance and the assistance of excellent Fortinet support, so you can feel comfortable with the data protection your company offers. You will have peace of mind, and so will your customers, because they know their data is protected. Further information is available at Fortinet Fortigate Next Generation Firewall.
Fortinet Fortigate is among the best in the business. When you need a serious firewall for your business, you can work with CCT and Fortinet support to make sure you get just what you need to be secure. As a Fortinet client, Fortinet Fortigate can keep you safe and ensure hackers don’t get access to any data that is sensitive. With all the data breaches that take place, you can use Fortinet Fortigate security to reassure your clients and let them know that their data is safe with your company.
Benefits of Fortinet Fortigate Firewall and CCT
- Complete content protection to include VPN, email anti-virus scanning, and web content protection
- Certified protection to include Common Criteria Evaluation Assurance Level 4 Augmented (EAL 4+) and FIPS PUB 140-2
- Unmatched performance from ASIC processors for multi-Gigabit speeds firewalls
- Global security research and support with constantly updated detection signatures
- Extremely high throughput and exceptionally low latency
Fortinet Fortigate Next-Generation Firewall Secure Remote Access
Fortinet Next-Generation Firewall has you covered even if you don’t have an SSO service. FortiAuthenticator can be set up to manage all user accounts and credentials. For added security, FortiToken provides multi-factor authentication in the forms of hard (physical token device) and soft (mobile application) tokens. These security measures ensure that only the intended users are able to login to your organization’s secure network.
Benefits of Fortinet FortiGate Secure Remote Access
- Secure individual remote access through FortiClient allows your remote users to be a part of your organization’s network and applications from anywhere in the world.
- The FortiGate Next-Generation Firewall brings the best of cybersecurity Unified Threat Management to ensure reliable protection, end-to-end visibility, and centralized control of all user activity. In addition, it inspects both clear-texted and encrypted traffic with virtually no impact on performance.
- The FortiWifi and FortiAP (Access Point) technologies provide secure wireless access both within and outside the organization’s offices. FortiAP devices can be set up at each off-site workplace to allow your teams to connect via a clientless experience.
- FortiManager is a centralized admin panel that enables your admin teams to monitor and manage all user activity and security threats. It supports up to 10,000 Fortinet devices ensuring umbrella protection even for large enterprises.
- FortiAnalyzer provides additional protection against threats and breaches with analytics-powered Cyber Security and Log management.
- FortiSandbox is a secure closed environment that allows users to experiment with suspicious and unsafe content and applications. It analyzes the presence of malware and other threats so that actual user environments remain protected.
Schedule an Appointment
The Cloud Computing Technologies Approach
What clients say about Cloud Computing Technologies
Experience and Agile Expertise
The CCT Process for Superior Outcomes
Cloud Computing Technologies contributors are passionate in creating the next generation of innovative cloud-native microservices with AWS landing zones and Kubernetes for agility, efficiency, cost avoidance, and high security regulatory compliance. We truly believe in the transformative power of excellent architecture and agile collaboration to bring applications elevated beyond expectations. Strong client relationships and creative collaborations result in superior application design. We’re excited to start a dialog, learn about your objectives, and develop the platform and applications for your strategic fruition.