Microsoft Windows Azure: Enterprise-Grade GovCloud Platform
CCT and Microsoft Azure GovCloud can mean virtual options, a remote app, virtual machines, an SQL database, machine learning, and much more. Irrespective of the size and type of your organization, it’s difficult to go wrong with a product like Azure platform storage. A company as large and focused as Microsoft knows how to make their Azure virtual options among the best in the business, and something that brings value to customers.
Microsoft Government Cloud Computing options give your company instant access to its data no matter where your employees happen to be. You will have access to powerful cloud services with the familiar Microsoft services just a click away. The Azure Cloud becomes even more attractive if your I.T. infrastructure is already integrated with other Microsoft services such as Active Directory.
Benefits of Azure Cloud and CCT
- Microsoft Azure is fully integrated with other Microsoft tools, which you are already familiar with like SharePoint, Office365, and Outlook.
- Enterprise Reliability from Microsoft’s growing number of global managed data centers. They ensure security, high availability, and reliability.
- You can rest assured about your organization’s data and applications because Azure Cloud is backed by Microsoft – a long-standing and credible brand in infrastructure.
- Big data and Data analytics are significant parts of most modern businesses. Azure offers both SQL and NoSQL data analytics services and storage for developers and data scientists.
- If your organization focuses on Data Science, then Microsoft Azure’s Apache Hadoop-based cloud service is your number one choice.
- The Azure Blueprints service will assist you to automate the process of achieving compliance on the Azure Government platform
Security on the Microsoft Azure Government
- Physical layer: all of Microsoft Azure’s data centers are carefully protected sites with many levels of physical security such as high-security perimeters, checkpoints, CCTV cameras, biometric security, and access control, among many others.
- Data is encrypted to ensure that no unwarranted access takes place. Data is typically encrypted during storage (known as at rest). In addition, data is also encrypted when in transit through all channels.
- Encryption is only as secure as the keys that are used for encryption. Azure ensures the security of cryptographic keys through Azure Key Vault, which uses the best in class FIPS 140-2 Level 2 validated Hardware Security Modules (HSM).
- Data is isolated at many levels, such as Root O.S., Hypervisor, VLAN, and Guess VMs to ensure that data is never shared among customers.
- Datacenter operators and personnel are screened according to FedRAMP High baseline and Department of Defense (DoD) Impact Level 5 P.A. accreditation.
Compliance on the Microsoft Azure Government
Microsoft Cloud and CCT
The Cloud Computing Technologies Approach
What clients say about Cloud Computing Technologies
Experience and Agile Expertise
The CCT Process for Superior Outcomes
Cloud Computing Technologies contributors are passionate in creating the next generation of innovative cloud-native microservices with AWS landing zones and Kubernetes for agility, efficiency, cost avoidance, and high security regulatory compliance. We truly believe in the transformative power of excellent architecture and agile collaboration to bring applications elevated beyond expectations. Strong client relationships and creative collaborations result in superior application design. We’re excited to start a dialog, learn about your objectives, and develop the platform and applications for your strategic fruition.