NAKIVO Backup and Replication Software
NAKIVO is the best-in-class data protection and backup for VMware virtual infrastructure systems by creating an image-based snapshot. This allows for full restoration of a VMware or Hyper-V virtual machine to its actual point-in-time containing all the system files, folders, configurations, applications, discs, and related data. This comprehensive and simplistic approach ensures restoration success when you need it the most! In addition, NAKIVO does not require any agent software on the host or target. If storage space is a concern, NAKIVO handles space with impressive accuracy through several data reduction techniques. Further information is available at Nakivo.
AWS EC2, VMware, and Hyper-V NAKIVO Backup and Replication:
- Easily recover VMs in an instant
- Full protection with AWS EC2 Backup, Hyper-V Backup, and VMware Backup
- VM backup verification with screenshots of OS test-recovered
- Offsite backup copies to the Cloud
- Full, incremental, de-duplication, with compression
- Recover cross platform from VMware to Hyper-V and vice versa
- Low footprint system requirements
- Simple and intuitive web interface
Advantages of using NAKIVO solutions
- Disaster Recovery Orchestration – Create and maintain VM replicas in a powered-off state both on-premises and in the cloud
- Site Recovery – Orchestrate data-center migrations, planned fail-overs, and emergency fail back RTOs and RPOs of just 10 minutes
- Backup Speed – Nakivo transfers data at maximum speed available
- Encryption – Encrypts data inflight and at rest using AES 256 encryption
- Bandwidth Throttling – Create bandwidth rules to limit bandwidth saturation
- Scale – Protect 7,000+ VMs and span across multiple locations
NAKIVO Backup & Recovery solutions operate on NETGEAR, QNAP, ASUSTOR, Western Digital NAS appliances and also as a VM within vSphere. It incorporates best practices state-of-the-art backup and replication technologies while tightly integrating into your virtual environment. If capacity is a concern, NAKIVO also can scale horizontally and vertically within your environment to support increased workloads and locations.
Contact Cloud Computing Technologies today for a no-obligation Nakivo live demonstration, proof-of-concept, and proposal!
I am very impressed with the cloud assessment and migration services that Cloud Computing Technologies provided to our company. Our ability to swiftly add more cloud instances with addition CPU or storage has allowed us to meet our mission critical application demands. The cloud assessment support we receive from Cloud Computing Technologies is excellent over the last 6 months and we are considering additional migrations.
Although a few words are not enough to offer our honest gratitude to Cloud Computing Technologies for their brilliant cloud strategy and process innovation services to us, we must recommend them for cost savings in cloud computing to our associated organizations for now and in future. From strategic cloud computing to cost savings in cloud computing – from common problem with cloud computing to business process and cloud strategic, Cloud Computing Technologies comes up with the best solutions. I highly recommend Cloud Computing Technologies to any prospective customers and take comfort in knowing you are always just a phone call away.
Small Business Owner in Phoenix Arizona
We were faced with several million dollars of server and infrastructure cost upgrades to meet our immediate computing requirements. Cloud Computing Technologies helped us with all aspects of our cloud solution. With their extensive technical and business acumen, provided us with a full cloud assessment to duplicate our existing environment in the cloud. Based on the numbers and capabilities, we were pleased to move forward with a full Cloud Migration Strategy developed by Cloud Computing Technologies to expand our global footprint with the cloud.
Healthcare Prime Contractor