Using Redhat Enterprise Linux is an excellent way to reach the cutting edge in your industry. Many organizations use it, and when combined with Cloud Computing Technologies (CCT), it’s a winning proposition no matter what kind of company you are operating. RedHat support is some of the best out there, so there won’t be any risk of not getting the features you want or not solving any problems you have when you need to make adjustments to what you’re doing.
Redhat Open-Source Software for the Enterprise
RedHat Specialized Features – More ROI
- Security-Enhanced Linux (SELinux) – This is a feature that provides an additional layer of protection that constantly checks for malicious and defectively written codes.
- Firewall – RHEL provides firewall services that are enabled by default to improve security natively through Linux tools.
- RedHat Identity Management (IdM) – This implements a unified way to manage different policies such as authentication and authorization. This can be integrated with Active Directory to enable organization-wide policy management.
- Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) – KVM supports the creation of virtual machines and is enabled by default.
- Cockpit – This is an implementation of a web-based server administration interface. Cockpit enables easy resource monitoring and configuring. There also is a dashboard that shows traffic, accounts, diagnostic reports, and even SELinux stats.
RedHat Support – Let’s Combine it with CCT
Before upgrading to a major release of Redhat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), businesses can request advice from in-house RedHat support engineers to ensure a smoother experience. The specialized and personalized support scheme of RedHat allows businesses of all sizes and industries to tailor their subscription to their independent requirements.
Redhat Enterprise Linux with CCT
One-click Application Deployment with AWS
The Cloud Computing Technologies Approach
What clients say about Cloud Computing Technologies
Experience and Agile Expertise
The CCT Process for Superior Outcomes
Cloud Computing Technologies contributors are passionate in creating the next generation of innovative cloud-native microservices with AWS landing zones and Redhat Enterprise Linux for agility, efficiency, cost avoidance, and high security regulatory compliance. We truly believe in the transformative power of excellent architecture and agile collaboration to bring applications elevated beyond expectations. Strong client relationships and creative collaborations result in superior application design. We’re excited to start a dialog, learn about your objectives, and develop the platform and applications for your strategic fruition.