Redhat Open-Source Software for the Enterprise
RedHat Specialized Features – More ROI
- Security-Enhanced Linux (SELinux) – This is a feature that provides an additional layer of protection that constantly checks for malicious and defectively written codes.
- Firewall – RHEL provides firewall services that are enabled by default to improve security natively through Linux tools.
- RedHat Identity Management (IdM) – This implements a unified way to manage different policies such as authentication and authorization. This can be integrated with Active Directory to enable organization-wide policy management.
- Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) – KVM supports the creation of virtual machines and is enabled by default.
- Cockpit – This is an implementation of a web-based server administration interface. Cockpit enables easy resource monitoring and configuring. There also is a dashboard that shows traffic, accounts, diagnostic reports, and even SELinux stats.
RedHat Support – Let’s Combine it with CCT
Redhat Enterprise Linux with CCT
One-click Application Deployment with AWS
Schedule an Appointment
The Cloud Computing Technologies Approach
What clients say about Cloud Computing Technologies
Experience and Agile Expertise
The CCT Process for Superior Outcomes
Cloud Computing Technologies contributors are passionate in creating the next generation of innovative cloud-native microservices with AWS landing zones and Kubernetes for agility, efficiency, cost avoidance, and high security regulatory compliance. We truly believe in the transformative power of excellent architecture and agile collaboration to bring applications elevated beyond expectations. Strong client relationships and creative collaborations result in superior application design. We’re excited to start a dialog, learn about your objectives, and develop the platform and applications for your strategic fruition.