Benefits of ServiceNow for your organization
ServiceNow implementation has helped customers to get new apps to market in half the usual time, release app updates 2.5X faster, repurpose staff to higher-value tasks, improve developer satisfaction, and even benefit from citizen-developers.
- Have better visibility of IT service issues through clear processes. ServiceNow integrates all the processes and channels of ITSM, leading to cost-savings and increasing efficiency. It saves time that is otherwise spent on managing and switching between multiple ITSM applications.
- Save time by automating routine tasks, thereby allowing staff to focus on core tasks and complex problems. Everyday tasks like responding to new tickets, assigning them to the relevant teams, obtaining feedback from customers, and much more can be automated, allowing your employees to work on tasks that matter.
- Facilitate ongoing improvement of processes and staff skills. The transparency and centralized visibility facilitated by ServiceNow allow management to manage the performance of employees and teams efficiently.
Cloud Based Modern Enterprise ITSM – ServiceNow
- Incident and Problem Management ServiceNow allows organizations to recover from unplanned interruptions within the shortest possible time. It also facilitates identifying the root cause in order to resolve critical service disruptions quickly. It helps to further reduce similar issues reoccurring in the future through trend analysis and perioding service configuration reviews. These lead to benefits like user-friendly service desk interactions with lesser interruptions.
- Change and Release Management Unplanned changes can disrupt projects to a great degree leading to higher costs and increased risks. It accelerates change management by automating standard changes through DevOps capabilities and change advisory board meetings with CAB Workbench.
- Benchmarks ServiceNow encourages continual improvement by allowing organizations to compare their performance with that of other similar organizations. Benchmarks are formed through anonymized user data regarding service management performance and provide almost real-time data.
- Cost Management ITSM can enable cost management and lead to considerable cost savings in many ways. These include direct cost savings due to better-managed resources and indirect savings due to benefits like repurposed staff working on important tasks.
- Configuration Management Database (CMDB) The CMDB is a centralized source of all resource and configuration data that provides visibility to all silos and teams. It allows managing the impact of changes in a more transparent manner. The CMDB Health Dashboard enables better monitoring and enforces teams to improve the quality of their CMDB data.
- Asset Management Knowing the financial, contractual, and inventory details of your assets is the first step in optimizing the asset management process. ServiceNow enforces this from purchase through disposal and reduces risks by making costs, configurations, access, and usage transparent to all relevant officers.
- Service Catalog This is an innovative feature of ServiceNow where organizations will be able to catalog their products and services and provide customers with a self-service portal. Such a portal can increase sales while relieving staff from repetitive tasks like accepting sales inquiries.
- Knowledge Management Use ServiceNow to host an organization-wide knowledge sharing portal and a 24/7 omnichannel communications portal. It will enable collaboration, sharing of knowledge, and self-help between IT teams and other employees.
Survey and Assessment Surveys form one of the most vital aspects of obtaining data regarding customer satisfaction and feedback. ServiceNow allows organizations to create clear and relevant surveys for both internal and public use. Publishing and analyzing results is automated and provides insights required to improve processes and IT services.
Assessments play a similar role but provide a much more comprehensive approach with detailed process and performance insights. They also allow evaluating, scoring, and ranking of items in addition to providing normalized results.
- Service Level Management (SLA) ServiceNow allows organizations to provide the best service performance. Start by setting business expectations and gaining visibility into your IT team’s SLA performance. ServiceNow uses event triggers to ensure SLA progress while allowing to prioritize tasks, check status, and reassign and escalate issues.
SNOW Solutions with CCT
- Unified platform – No compatibility issues between integrating legacy enterprise systems
- Help Desk ready – Total solution for change, release, cost, and problem management
- Service Automation – Custom workflows connected to digital automation
- Project Management – Full life-cycle task assignment and status tracking
Schedule an Appointment
The Cloud Computing Technologies Approach
What clients say about Cloud Computing Technologies
Experience and Agile Expertise
The CCT Process for Superior Outcomes
Cloud Computing Technologies contributors are passionate in creating the next generation of innovative cloud-native microservices with AWS landing zones and Kubernetes for agility, efficiency, cost avoidance, and high security regulatory compliance. We truly believe in the transformative power of excellent architecture and agile collaboration to bring applications elevated beyond expectations. Strong client relationships and creative collaborations result in superior application design. We’re excited to start a dialog, learn about your objectives, and develop the platform and applications for your strategic fruition.