Effective date: September 01, 2018
Castillo Technologies, LLC dba Cloud Computing Technologies (“CCT,” “us,” “we,” or “our”) operates the https://cloudcomputingtechnologies.com website and landing pages (the “Service”).
The purpose of this page is to inform you about our policies regarding the use, collection, and disclosure data we obtain when you use any of our services and your choices in the provision of the relevant data.
The Use and Collection of Relevant Information
Several types of data may be collected to serve various purposes, including improving and providing our services to our clients.
List Of Data Collected
When using our service, we may request you to give us identifiable information to help us contact or identify you. Such data may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Relevant Email Addresses
- Complete name, including first, middle, and last name.
- Any relevant data usage.
Furthermore, we may also obtain data as to how our clients consume our service. Information such as your IP addresses, browser type, version, and the number of pages visited will be collected. Moreover, your time and date of the last visit are also recorded, along with the time spent on each page. In addition, other data may also be collected, such as unique data identifiers and diagnostic data, which will be used to improve our products and services.
How Is Data Used
Castillo Technologies, LLC dba Cloud Computing Technologies (“CCT,” “us,” “we,” or “our”) uses the data for various purposes, including the following but not limited to:
- Provision and maintenance of our relevant services.
- Notify our customers of any improvements, changes, or modifications to our services.
- Allowing our customers to use our services and participate in different features.
- Helping us in the provision of expert customer service and support.
- Analyzing our services and improving them to help serve our clients.
- Monitoring the provision and usage of the companies’ services.
- Identify, prevent, and solve relevant technical issues to ensure the smooth delivery of our services.
Please note that your data may be used for many other purposes than those listed above. The data may be transferred or maintained on devices outside your state, province, or country where laws might differ from your place of abode.
Our company and any subsidiaries might have to disclose any data obtained, including personally identifiable information in good faith for the following, but not limited to, purposes:
- Complying with any legal obligation that applies to the company or relevant state and federal laws concerning our industry
- Defending the rights of our company during any litigation or circumstances that may arise where disclosure is necessary.
- Investigation of any breaches, wrongdoings, or malicious activity relating to the provision of our services.
- Helping to protect the interests of our clientele and ensuring their safety.
- Protect the company of any legal liability.
While we strive to provide the utmost security to your personal and private data, it should be acknowledged that transmission over the internet and electronic storage is not 100% foolproof. Therefore, we can’t guarantee absolute security for any data obtained, including personally identifiable information.
From time to time, we employ third-party service providers to facilitate the provision of our services. These service providers may access your information to perform any tasks stipulated by the service agreement with our company or any other tasks prescribed by the management. The third-party service providers are not obligated to disclose your information or use it for any other purposes apart from those defined by the agreement.
Our company doesn’t knowingly collect information from children under 18, as our services do not address anyone less than that age. As a parent/guardian, if you come to know that any children have provided us with their personally identifiable information, then you may contact us to take appropriate steps to remove it from our servers.
Changes are in effect when they are posted on this page, and you’re required to review this page to understand any changes frequently.
info (@) cloudcomputingtechnologies (dot) com