Security Tactics for Cloud Mobile and IoT
Prominent Attacks In The Recent Years
Transforming for Innovation, Sustainability and Security
Transforming for Innovation and Sustainability securing future competitive advantage
Monitor Your IoT devices
- Configure Your network with firewalls or any other security compliance.
- Ensure that there are different workstations for user-provided external devices.
- Watch all legacy devices. Let’s suppose there’s an old smart TV in the conference room which had been linked to the major network – that can give easy and insecure access to the whole organization’s data.
JSON Web Token Authentication
- The device must give in authentication data such as password, user name, SSL certificate, unique device ID for an authentication service that validates this data and generates the JWT.
- The device uses this JWT to access the cloud services and API. The cloud identity services check the token every time before the device tries to access the cloud API or services.
Combined Security Tactic
Frequently Asked Questions
The Use Of TLS Or LWC
Azure IoT Hub
- It registers and stores device data.
- Enables device telemetry, data insights, and monitoring.
- Supports device-to-cloud communication, request-reply, and file upload from service communication options.
- It helps protect connections based on SAS tokens.
- Support for confidential computing – application or module is encrypted in transit and at rest.
- TLS-based encrypted certificates – IoT uses these in between modules, runtime, and the cloud
- An extra layer of security secures not only the modules and runtime software but also the hardware layer of the device.
What clients say about Cloud Computing Technologies
Amazon Web Services
AWS IoT Core
- TLS-encrypted connection
- Fine-grained device permissions based on Thing policy variables.
The Takeaway of Security Tactics for Cloud Mobile and IoT
With the increase in the issues of IoT cybersecurity, engineers have adopted many mobile and IoT security strategies in the cloud to safeguard their IoT implementations.
If you’ve any queries regarding Security Tactics for Cloud Mobile and IoT, or if you’d just like to assess your own needs in detail, you can get in touch with Cloud Computing Technologies today!